Monday, February 1, 2010






It has been quite a while since I have blogged. I am making a {renewed} commitment to keeping this up and running!

I have always been very inspired by birds. Ask anyone who knows me and they will confirm this! :) I just started a painting class where birds will be my main motif. It was a rough start, but now I am getting into the rhythm of it (it's been a whole year since I've painted!). Here are a few bird-related designs that I am totally in love with!

I found the first photo on Etsy - stickers by pinktwilight { http://tiny.cc/fCrrW } Just beautiful!! The second is a bird logo that I stumbled on .. I forget what company it is, but it makes me happy!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittany! I have a similar commitment that I started this year. It's been fun having the things that inspire me all in one place. Keep it up. I look forward to getting peek at your unique vision and style.

    ReplyDelete