Friday, May 1, 2009

This last Thursday, I went to another (and my last for the semester) portfolio review. This one took place in Appleton, WI. I've never been there before and I actually really like the city!! It was put on by the Fox River Ad Club and it was great! I got to tour Leibold, SPARK, Coalesce, and Weidert. They were all wonderful! I really enjoyed SPARK because their studio was a 3-story, old Victorian house–very different than any other studio I've been to and it was SO cool. Coalesce had a great studio, also. Lots of windows and lots of bright orange!! It was a very happy place.
Here's their websites–check our their work:
www.leibold.com
www.coalescemarketing.com
www.startaspark.com
www.weidert.com

This next week will be our last week of classes of our senior year... it's very sad! I don't graduate this year but many of my friends do and I will miss them. It's going to be an extremely hectic week. Our senior exhibition is on Friday from 3 to 6--you should definitely come if you can! It's the time when us seniors get to show off all the work (and money) we have put in for the last 4 years. :)

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment